WE WERE IN COUR DE LANE FOR JORDAN'S SISTER VOLLEY BALL TOURNAMENT! IT WAS A BLAST! THEY DID AWESOME AND TOOK FIRST! THEY HAD A GAME ON HALLOWEEN SO THERE WERE LOTS OF KIDS AND ADULTS DRESSED UP! I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE AND IT WAS SO PRETTY- WE STAYED IN A REALLY NICE CONDO WITH HIS GRANDPARENTS- IT WAS NICE VACATION!
Monday, November 9, 2009
*STATE VOLLEYBALL*
WE WERE IN COUR DE LANE FOR JORDAN'S SISTER VOLLEY BALL TOURNAMENT! IT WAS A BLAST! THEY DID AWESOME AND TOOK FIRST! THEY HAD A GAME ON HALLOWEEN SO THERE WERE LOTS OF KIDS AND ADULTS DRESSED UP! I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE AND IT WAS SO PRETTY- WE STAYED IN A REALLY NICE CONDO WITH HIS GRANDPARENTS- IT WAS NICE VACATION!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That's awesome that they took 1st! How fun for you to get to be there to support her.
What an adorable little pumpkin! :)
Sweeeeet! Love the little pumpkin :}
Oh my word, he is so sweet! Looks like a fun time! Aren't state tournaments the best? I'm glad you had fun! He is growing so fast!
Wow 1st that is awesome!!! And that is the cutest little pumpkin I ever saw :)
Love his outfit...so cute Krystal! State games are always so fun, that's great they took 1st too! Love ya and can't wait to see you!
Hey Krystal! This is Jenny Leigh! I just found your blog through Angie and Neal's. Congrats on your precious little boy! Kolbin is adorable. You guys look great and I hope you are doing well!
Go bees! That is so exciting. It is amazing to think that these girls are old enough to win a state high school volleyball tournament. We are all growing up!
Glad you were able to take a little vacation and go up to state for the girls! What acute little pumpkin!
Post a Comment