I have been needing to write a few things down that I never want to forget.
Two weeks ago on a Sunday Morning Kolbin went and got some toys and climbed on the bed with us. As he was playing he said I love Mom. I can't explain how much it touched me to hear him say that. The love that I have for him is indescribable and to know that he loves me back means even more. It's in those moments that I fill like my life is fulfilled. Being a mom gives me much joy.
My Friend in my ward took some pictures of kolbin for his two year.{ Not until September but i am awful at getting pics. developed.} She did a awesome job -here are a few of my favorites. Her website is http://www.mjrayphotography.com go check it out. She is so talented she does everything just not photography but can make anything she sees. Amazing : )
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
He's such a cutie! Love how you dress him! What a sweet story...about made me cry! Love ya!
He is seriously adorable! Hope all is well with you and your cute little family. Miss you and love you!
He looks so much older! I can't believe you have a two year old.
Post a Comment