Saturday, May 26, 2012

Easton Daniel Keck
May 16th 2012
4:45am
7lb 8 ounces 20 in long


This labor was completely diffrent than my first one.  I started having some back pain around one didn't really know what was going on. (With Kolbin my first all my contractions were in my stomach. ) Woke up Jordan around 2 and we tried to figure out if I was in labor or not. Around 3:30 they were getting stronger.  Jords mom  came over to stay with kolb . Jord got halfway down the road and had to turn around to get his phone. We got to the hospital at 4 and they said i wasn't having any contractions and by then i was in so much pain. Nurse finally checked me and when she did she told us she was going to get the doctor and they were going to break my water and the baby would be out. They told me i didn't have time for a epidural or an IV or anything. I was so scared-I pushed through 6 contractions and Easton was born at 4 :45. The doctor said if we would have even waited 10 more minutes i would have had a baby in the car. I feel so blessed to have 3 boys in my life.

7 comments:

Judy said...

Congrats!!!! Cute little family!

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! Glad it went well!!! Such a cute picture!!

Missy said...

Congrats, he's so handsome! That's crazy how fast it all went. I'm glad you are both doing well. I can't wait to see more pics. So happy for you, Krystal. You have such a cute family!

Megan said...

Congrats Krystal! Your boys are too cute!! :)

Holly said...

Need to squeeze him!!! LOVE our sweet sweet little Easton bug! ♥ You are one tough gal Krystal! So proud of you!!!

Erinn said...

That is such a crazy story!! Way to be brave. :) Glad he's here!

Neal and Angie said...

Sure love my little Easton buddy! So glad I got to spend so much time with you all while I was home! Give him and Kolbin a little squeeze for me! You truly are one tough girl! Way to go! <3 ya!

Post a Comment